HP Released HP Connection Manager Version 18.104.22.168 which is available for Download through the below web link HP Connection Manager Version 22.214.171.124 (sp54945.exe (23 MB) Download .To Give a Quick overview of HP Connection Manager,its just an awesome tool by HP, to Manage your Wireless, Broadband and Mobile Connections.Read more about HP Connection Manager here by downloading the PDF Version
HP Connection Manager Version 126.96.36.199 Release Fixes the Following Errors
- Fixes an issue where two errors consistently appear in the event viewer after dashing or unbundling the image. The errors relate to Bluetooth and WLAN refresh policies.
- Fixes an issue where the “Enter PIN” dialog box persists after the Pin-locked SIM card is removed from the notebook. Additionally, the screen continues to display “Validating PIN” if user inputs PIN code. - Fixes an issue where removing the module from the notebook, restarting the notebook, powering on the notebook, and loading HP Connection Manager causes “Fatal Error Dispatcher” error. This issue occurs after HP Connection Manager and associated drivers have been installed.
- Fixes an issue where the Bluetooth status appears to be ON after disabling Bluetooth in the Device Manager, and then performing a power cycle in HP Connection Manager.
- Fixes an issue regarding a fatal dispatcher error with Error Code 0x800706BA that is encountered immediately after installing and running the HP Connection Manager.
- Fixes an issue with HP DataPass where the quota amount and expiration date that are displayed on the client user interface do not match the data that is displayed in the DataPass web portal. -
- Fixes an issue where the Windows Installer generates a pop-up window indicating that the Windows installer has stopped working.
- Fixes an issue with HP DataPass where the update configuration and PRL exhibits an “Unsupported provider” error dialog box.
If you encounter any of the above listed errors or issues, try updating your HP Connection Manager to 188.8.131.52 or later.
If you are encountering Fatal Error With the HP Connection Manager, try following three below steps as posted in HP Support forums
- Click Here Download and Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 -Service Pack 1, Reboot your Machine after installation of .Net Frame work
- Click Here to Download and Install HP Software, Reboot Your system after installation
- Click Here To Download and Install HP Connection Manager Version 184.108.40.206 (sp54945.exe (23 MB)
Discuss the post using the below Comments section!