Xiaomi has lunched yet another DVR car camera, in 2015 Xiaomi launched the Yi variant of Dashcam for less than $60. the new 2017 Xiaomi mijia 1080P Car DVR Camera comes with MSC8328P chip and SONY IMX323 CMOS image sensor, equipped with mini car charger, featuring wide of functions, such as loop-cycle recording, parking monitoring, auto power on, and so on, provides you a more comfortable and worry-free driving environment.
Below are the quick technical specifications and features of the new Xiaomi Mijia Car DVR Dash Camera.
Feature of Mijia
● 2.7 inch screen and 1.8 aperture
● 160 degree wide angle and 1920 x 1080P resolution
● Adopting MSC8328P chip, SONY IMX323 CMOS image sensor and Mstar 1080P image process chip
● WiFi connection reaches real-time transmission, no need to consume flows of SIM card
● Loop-cycle recording, saves the storage space efficiently
● Gravity sensor keeps the video not covered in case of an emergency
● Auto power on, no need to operate it by your hands
● Parking monitoring brings security for your car
● Advanced H.264 photography compression technology keeps high quality videos and plays a part of saving storage as well
● Support maximum 64GB TF card memory storage ( not included )
● Language: Chinese only
● APP download: search "mijia" in APP store or scan the 2D code on the manual
Download the APP “米家” and open the WiFi hotspot ( it shows you the name and password ), then the APP will appear the WiFi and ask for connect, you can input the password so as to operate the DVR.
● WiFi connection: the name and password will take on while you opening the WiFi hotspot interface of DVR
First Look of Xiaomi Mijia CAR DVR Camera
Mijia is currently selling for a price tag of $74.99 and shipping world wide,