- If an image editing application is installed, use the printer-based color management to set the color space.
Instructions for Adobe Photoshop:
- Open the file you want to print in the application.
- Select File, and then click Print with Preview (in Adobe Photoshop). Make sure Show More Options is selected in the Print with Preview dialog box, and then select Color Management from the drop-down list.
- In the Print Space area of the Print with Preview dialog box, select the same RGB color space setting you intend to use in the printer driver (Windows). In most cases this is sRGB or Adobe RGB.
- Click Page Setup in the Print with Preview dialog box, set up the page for the current image, and then click OK.
- Click Print.
Generic instructions for other Windows applications:
Click Properties in the Print dialog box.
Click the Color tab in the Properties dialog box.
Select a color space from the Color Management drop-down list:
- If an image editing application is installed, set it up to manage the color space:
- Click the File menu in your software program, and then click Print.
- Click Properties in the Print dialog box, and then click the Color tab. Select Managed by Application from the Color management area.
- If Adobe Photoshop was installed when you installed the printer, explore the HP Photosmart Pro plug-in.
- To start Photosmart Pro print in Photoshop
- Select “File,” “Automate,” and “HP Pro Print”