Olympus World Wide Service And Repair Center Information

Here I go With my Olympus FE-340 Digital Camera,

I have Olympus FE-340 digital Camera gifted by my friend(camera was bought in the united states), I am unable to capture the pictures perfectly and able to use all the features and functionalities, unfortunately, i am unable to transfer pictures from my Olympus FE-340 to my pc, i used the cable that shipped along with the camera, unfortunately i am not able to copy all the pictures from the camera, it always give me the error as the camera is not connected or the camera is not recognizes, though it is very well connected .


Thought of getting it serviced, tried searching for the service center in my country and location luckily, i found the service center in my location. if some of you guys looking for worldwide service centers for your Olympus cameras , here is some useful information.


We would like to express our thanks for your continued support to Olympus products.

Direct From Olympus

OLYMPUS IMAGING CORPORATION is pleased to announce the launch of "new worldwide repair service warranty for our digital cameras and accessories" which will take effect as of April 1, 2004.

Until now, repair service warranty for Olympus digital cameras and accessories has been provided on a domestic/regional basis, with service only being available in the country/region in which a product was originally purchased. Beginning April 1, 2004, however, our warranty service will be offered on an international basis, irrespective of where the product was originally purchased. If problems occur within one year from purchased date, customers will be able to have it serviced by presenting the warranty certificate and the proof of purchase at Olympus Service Station or authorized Olympus distributor worldwide except for some regions

Consumers who purchase an Olympus digital camera under warranty are allowed to avail themselves of the product repair services at any global Olympus Service Centre or any authorized repairer even if it was bought in another country. Digital cameras and accessories were until now sold with either a national or regional-based service warranty card in spite of a worldwide service repair warranty already offered for the film-based camera range.

Check my Post for Olympus camera service centres in India Alternatively,Click Here for the list of Olympus service centers in India in pdf format. Ricght click on the link and click on save as to download the service centre list.

Click Here For the list of Olympus services centers in your country.

Finally, the issues was not with my fe-340 digital camera, its the usb port of my pc.

I hope the above information is useful!!

Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks For your information .I like to share a few mintues to share a repair sevice software for customer service .

    With Regards
    eserviz.com

    ReplyDelete