Go download the Sony ericsson PC suite version 3.2 now!! you can download the Sony ericsson pc suite version 3.2 for both windows vista and windows xp all versions from the below weblink.Its amazing with the new interface and the features.
- Pentium II - 233 MHz or more
- 128 MB RAM
- 50 MB hard drive space
- Windows XP (all versions SP1/SP2) or Windows Vista (all versions)
Sony Ericsson PC Suite 4.0 Download Version 4.006.00 is available for download
Check out other links
Sony Ericsson PC Suite 3.2 Backup and Restore Phone Data
Sony Ericsson PC Suite Text Messages Backup Folder Location On PC
Main User Interface
The interface colour changes according to the Phone connection status:
When the phone is connected in Phone mode, the colour green is displayed on the main user interface.
When the phone is connected in Mass storage mode, the colour orange is displayed on the main user interface.
When the phone is connected in Media transfer mode, the colour blue is displayed on the main user interface.
When the phone is not connected, the colour grey is displayed on the main user interface.
I love the feature os sending text mesaages from the computer to any mobile from the PC suite 3.2.
1) The Text Messages window enables you to handle text messages easily, allowing you to edit and send text messages via the keyboard of your computer. you can even read ,send and save the the text messages in sony ericsson PC suite 3.2.2) The Picture Messages window enables you to create and manage customised multimedia messages to be sent from your computer or mobile phone to another mobile phone.
These multimedia messages may contain text, retouched pictures or images, graphics and sound that you can customise prior to transmission. The files you can attach to these messages may be of various formats: jpeg, gif, txt, wav, midi, etc.
3) The Synchronisation window allows you to synchronise data between your phone and computer in order to always stay updated on both devices.
Depending on the capabilities of your phone, you can synchronise your contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and bookmarks.
The supported databases are Outlook®, Lotus Notes®, Windows Address Book, Windows Contacts and Windows Calendar. The supported browser is Internet Explorer®.
Your phone must be connected in Phone mode to be able to synchronise. If your phone is disconnected or connected in Mass storage/Media transfer mode, synchronisation is not possible.
4) The Internet Connection window allows you to connect to the Internet using your phone. To use this feature, your phone must be connected in "Phone" mode.
The Internet Connection window can be accessed by clicking the Internet Connection button located in the Tools group. The Internet Connection window displays your current connection status (Offline or Online).
Within the Internet Connection window, you can also:
Manage your connections (create, delete or edit your connections).
View connection information in real time (Operator, Network, Connection time, Data received or sent). View your connection logs.
In addition if you are looking for the updated and the latest version of the sony ericsson theme creator 3.27 you can get it here
|1.||Themes Creator 3.27 (Windows)|
|2.||Bluetooth Remote Control 3.04 (Windows)|
|3.||Sony Ericsson SDK 220.127.116.11 for the Java ME Platform|
|4.|| Themes Creator 3.27 |
|5.||Developers' Guidelines - Themes|