The First Thing as a basic test that we need to Perform when the Printer Shows Offiline is to Print a Network Diagnostic Page from the Printer, print a Wireless Network Test from the Network menu on the front of the printer
The Next Steps is to Download the HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility, "The HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility application provides diagnostic and help information to assist users when installing and using HP printers on their home network."
- Print a Network Config Page from the front of the printer. Remember the printer's IP address.
- Put in the IP address into a browser, Printer Internal Settings Window/Page Will Show Up
- Click On Networking tab---->Wireless---->IPV4 Tab
- - On this screen you want to set a Manual IP. You need to set an IP address outside the range that the router automatically sets (called the DHCP range). You can find the DHCP range of the router using its internal settings page or in its manual. Use the CD that came with your router or type the router's IP address (ends in .1) into a browser.
- Use 255.255.255.0 for the subnet
- Enter your router's IP (on the Network Config Page) for the gateway.
- Enter 126.96.36.199 for the first DNS and 188.8.131.52 for the second DNS.
- Click 'Apply'.
Now It is always recommended to Shut the Printer and the Router Down and Restart them, Wait until the Printer and Router are restarted Completely.
Now Add the Printer Using the Add Printer Wizard through Control Panel with the New IP Address
Please use the below Comments section to discuss the Issue Further.