Sony Tipo Single ST21i Will Get Jelly Bean Update I Sense

I sense Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i will get a Jelly bean update soon with in a week probably just because, something different happened when i tried to update my Tipo through PC companion.I was playing around with Tipo and flashed to stock Rom 11.0.A.0.16 and then thought of upgrading to 11.0.A.4.27 through PC companion, to my surprise, 11.0.A.4.27 was not available through PC companion or SUS rather, it notified that 11.0.A.4.22 was available to update, i very well know that 11.0.A.4.27 is the latest build released recently and i played flashing with this version several times.

I strongly predict, sony is some how making a move to release a Jelly Bean update 4.1.2 to Tipo, more over i found the below attached information through PC companion and i believe there are few issues with 11.0.A.4.27 build, ear speaker jarring issue, that i experienced when i initially upgraded to 11.0.A.4.27 which will be probably fixed in jelly bean update?



Please keep posted and discuss more about this post through below comments section.

Thanks
HP Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment