This issue is related to internal hardware of the Printer. It might be due to the software of the printer or could be with the internal hardware of the printer.
If you guys encounter such error, you can try the below workaround.
For all error codes starting c18axxxx (where xxxx is some combination of numbers) and the specific error code c05d0082 , the HP Photosmart 8250 printer should be returned for service. Use the following steps for all other error codes:
1) Press the On button to turn off the printer.
2) Unplug the power cord and universal serial bus (USB) cable from the back of the printer.
3) Wait two minutes.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer.
5) Press the On button to turn the printer on.
6) If the Ink System Failure message does not display the issue is resolved; reconnect the USB cable and resume using the printer. If the Ink System Failure message displays again, return the printer for service.
NOTE: Sometimes Ink System Failures cause a carriage stall when the power to the printer is cycled. If the Ink System Failure requires the unit to be returned, there is no need to resolve carriage stall issues with the unit.