An HPQCA has encountered a problem When using HP software

HPQCA has encountered a problem and needs to be close” when trying to use the HP Instant Share Software or email option from the HP director.

Cause:- This issue occurs because of conflcit between Windows XP Service Pack 2 and HP Photo & Imaging Gallery.

Solution:- Download and install the Critical update for HP Gallery and Instant Share failure

or

Once the patch gets successfully installed, restart the computer once for changes to take affect.

This will resolve the issue.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I have a Windows XP SP 3 system.
    When I run "HP Director" and attempt to use the email option to email a file in a gallery, I get the "HPQCA has encountered a problem and needs to close" message.
    I found this site and clicked on both links that appear above, but I only get "Sorry, we can´t find that page" messages.
    Can you please tell me how to solve this problem?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete