My Review On Dell S2209w Flat Wide Screen Monitor

A Recent upgrade of my old Samsung 753s monitor to Dell 22 Inch S2209w Full HD Flat Wide Screen Monitor made me experience a new digital world. I thought of going for s2409w, due to space factor and cost I restricted myself to 22 inch.I was more excited to connect and experience the DVI interface of my Nvidia 8800gt card with the s2209 DVI Input, i was shocked with the sharpness and picture clarity of the new flat panel.

The easy to use front panel adjustments button(looks like touch buttons but not) are more convenient in addition to the screen adjustment and the amazing sleek design.The native resolution of this monitor is 1920x1080 Full HD, its amazing experience when watching a high definition movie or designing web applications.


The only thing that I am concerned about this monitor is about the HDMI, it would have been a perfect affordable monitor if it was a HDMI capable,in mycase i am not much worried about it, as my 8800gt has no hdmi but two DVI inputs, tio experience the dual monitor featue. No worries for VGA user, there is also a VGA input available at the back.

The Following Are the Quick Specifications Of The Dell S2209W Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
  • Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution
  • 16:9 Aspect Ratio
  • 5 Millisecond Response Time
  • DVI-D with HDCP
  • 1000:1 contrast ratio
Check out the below video of Dell s2209w Monitor





If you ask me about the drawbacks of s2209w, i would say there are NO for a normal user. If you are a enthusiastic user screen adjustments might be the one.


I rate 4.5/5, provide your views on s2209wfp using the below comments section.for more information on this monitor can be found here

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment